Monday, October 19, 2009

call me crazy

call me crazy
see if I care
comment on my make up
or what I choose to wear
it doesn't phase me anymore
you can say what you want but
the only one who cares what you're saying
is you.

you think it matters
to me what you think?
but I decide for myself,
and before you can blink
I'll choose some new and outlandish
thing, just to elicit a response
from you.

I think at this point
it's just amusing
to watch you wriggle
and snaggle at my choosing
its like you just don't get it
so I'll just keep saying
call me crazy...see if I care.

3 comments:

  1. very cool, i was reading this in my head like someone rappin a verse in a song...good work...keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Hate is in the heart of the beholder and you rise above that... Not that you care, but I don't think you are crazy at all ; ) I think you are strong, creative, and full of beautiful passion in your beliefs. An Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you march to your own drum. that's the coolest.

    ReplyDelete